We are proud to announce that Cardonet has successfully been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 12 Framework.
The G-Cloud 12 Framework is a scheme setup by the UK government that enables public sector organisations to procure cloud-based services with ease.
The framework provides many benefits to public sector organisations, including:
- Added security
- Reduced costs of procurement and therefore savings for tax payers
- Ease to change providers
- Access to over 30,000 services and 4000 suppliers, amongst many others.
With G-Cloud 12 public sector organisations are able to save time and money on their own procurement exercises, such as competitive tender processes and regular benchmarking. Additionally, G-Cloud 12 is EU compliant.
All services delivered through the G-Cloud-12 framework are aligned to the objectives of UK public sector organisations, which are:
- Making cost savings whilst benefiting from industry-leading cloud services.
- Increasing cyber security whilst operating in today’s increasingly hostile digital landscape.
- Improving citizen services through secure and agile digital tools.
Many public sector organisations are making the effort of switching to the cloud or are looking at incorporating parts of their operations to the cloud. We have a great deal of experience supporting public sector organisations with making the switch to the cloud, from cloud hosting, cloud software to cloud support. Please do not hesitate to call us on +44 203 034 2244 or +1 323 984 8908 or contact us online.
Cardonet is a privately-owned IT Support and IT Services business formed in 1999. We have the expertise and resources required to design, develop and manage the highly available and highly secure technology platform that businesses like yours need to protect your revenue and meet your business goals.